Professor Marston and the Wonder Women
Chickpea
2021-11-15 00:26:57 UTC
Stumbled across this film the other day.

True story (or at least based on one) and an interesting back-story to
where "Wonder Woman" came from.

And a poly story to boot.
--
"If you could take one thing from a burning house, what would it be?"
THE FIRE. I WOULD TAKE THE FIRE AND PUT IT OUTSIDE. Easy. Next?
@sacha_is_good
Ken Wright
2021-11-15 01:35:18 UTC
Post by Chickpea
Stumbled across this film the other day.
True story (or at least based on one) and an interesting back-story to
where "Wonder Woman" came from.
And a poly story to boot.
My wife and I saw this when it came out. (Well, I saw it; she had a
nice nap.) I enjoyed it thoroughly.
Post by Chickpea
"If you could take one thing from a burning house, what would it be?"
THE FIRE. I WOULD TAKE THE FIRE AND PUT IT OUTSIDE. Easy. Next?
That's what I call imaginative!

Ken